Employee Self Service (ESS)
is a combination of technology and organizational change that enables users to interact directly with their human resource data to inquire, review and act upon transactions in the workplace. ESS promises a "paperless
" office, streamlined business processes
, and the elimination of "administrivia" for human resource staff because employees and managers conduct basic transactions via computer that were formerly completed on paper forms and then processed by HR staff.
included with ESS is the ability for employees’ to apply for various reimbursements / online forms and have that application directed to the employee's manager for consideration. ESS focuses from these purely efficiency based application towards empowering employees and managers to take more responsibility for their jobs and development.
The principal advantage ESS is that it is a more efficient means of collecting changes to employee details. This is particularly true for organizations dispersed over a number of physical locations.
- Leave Management and Short Leave System
- Out Duty Pass
- Attendance Card Integration with Shift Mgmt
- Local Conveyance Claim, Travel Claim, Reimbursement Claim, Medical Claim and LTA Claim
- Stationary Request Form
- Conference Room Booking and Guest House Booking
- Travel Requisition, Taxi Requisition, Hotel Requisition and Loan Requisition.
- Material Gate Pass
- Mobile Expenses
- HR Data Synchronization with SAP / Excel Sheet
- Asset Management
- Employee Joining and Exit Work Flow
- ID Card / Visiting Card Request Form
- Mobile / Sim / Data Card / Printer Requisition
- IT Requisition Form and Manpower requisition
- Employee Quarter / Half Yearly Nomination Form and Picnic Requisition Form
- Money saving as no printing, postage, etc. required, i.e. allows you to 'Go Green'
- An efficient means for collecting changes